6th and 7th OF JUNE 2021 is the time to get out and celebrate our Western Australia Day and everything that makes Western Australia so great!
WA Day unites all people, young and old, from all ethnicities and cultures, who make Western Australia such an incredible and unique place to live!
We have compiled list of events that happening around Perth.
- A Good Day in WA - WA Day Festival 2021 Sun, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd Fremantle WA
- WA Day Festival 2021 - Sun 6 – Mon 7 June: Burswood Park, Resort Dr Burswood WA
- Elizabeth Quay Australia Day - 2021 2021 Sun 6 – Mon 7 June Elizabeth Quay, The Esplanade Perth WA
- WA DAY ~ Long Weekend @ HIP-E Sun, 9:00 pm Hip-E Club, Unit 23/663 Newcastle St Leederville WA
- WA Day Festival 2021 Corroboree James Webb & Wadumbah Dance Group ... Sun, 5:00 – 6:00 pm Bathers Beach Western Australia 6 Jun Ocean Meets Land WA
- Ocean Meets Land WA Shipwrecks Museum WA Day Festival 2021... Sun, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm WA Shipwrecks Museum, 47 Cliff St Fremantle WA
- WA Day Celebration Sun, 12:00 – 9:30 pm The Point Bar & Grill, 306 Riverside Dr East Perth WA
- Circus Fun Day with Tiktoker DemiSkinner Sun, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Life. Martial Arts, Fitness, Purpose, 8/21 Joondalup Dr Edgewater WA
- 1 Day Self Hypnosis Class LIVE in Perth 6 June Sun, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Vivacious Living Centre, Riseley Square, Suite 9a/9 Riseley St Applecross WA
- Jun Carnival Fever Perth Sat 5 – Mon 7 June Cannington Exhibition Centre & Showgrounds, Corner Albany Highway & Station Street Cannington WA
- MCRCWA RACE DAY Sun, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Wanneroo Raceway, Wattle Ave E Neerabup WA
- Market Sundays Sun 6 – Mon 7 June Prince Lane Bar, 356 Murray St Perth WA