Terms and Conditions:
To be considered for listing on Encore Property Group Website, all submitted community events must meet the terms and conditions, in addition to the event submission guidelines.
- Only local Events are allowed for Kwinana or Rockingham areas;
- Garage Sales are allowed for Kwinana & Rockingham areas
- Misleading information or abuse of Events submissions - will ban your IP from our website
- All events you will be easily able to share on various groups using FB share on the top for your convenience
- From time to time we will assist you with graphic creation for your event.
- Once your event is published ( usually in a couple of hours or less) we will notify you by email.
- Encore Property Group reserves the right to reject or remove an event listing for any reason.
- Encore Property Group reserves the right to edit event submissions.
- Encore Property Group accepts no responsibility or liability for errors in event listings.
- Please check for errors before submitting an event. Events promoted through this events calendar may also be published on social media.
- Events must be submitted by persons 18 years or over.
- Encore Property Group accepts no responsibility for date changes once an event is submitted.
- Encore Property Group is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an event.
- Encore Property Group is not responsible for any claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended event listing.
- All events and activities are required to have any necessary approvals and otherwise comply with applicable laws.
- Event publication is not an endorsement of the event by Encore Property Group.
- Event promoters will be liable to indemnify Inner West Council if Encore Property Group suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions.