House hunters could be forced to add hundreds of thousands of dollars to their budget by the end of the year.
Western Australian property prices are expected to grow by 15 percent this year, according to REIWA’s revised 2021 forecast.
Australian house prices are rising at the fastest pace in 32 years. REIWA President Damian Collins said the Institute was revising its 2021 forecast following the strong price growth experienced in the first three months of 2021.
A new report released from ANZ Bank predicts house prices at the national level will rise to a strong 17% through 2021
- Sydney house prices increasing by up to 19% by the end of the year
- Melbourne house prices rising by over 16% over the year
- Brisbane house prices rising by 16% this year
- Adelaide house prices rising by over 13% over the year
- Perth house prices rising a whopping 19% in 2021
- Canberra house prices rising by over 16% in 2021, and
- Darwin house prices rising by over 16% this year.