Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled
It is my pleasure to proudly present this beautiful home to the market. This property has been very well designed and offers space and modern decor with natural tones throughout.
It is positioned perfectly with the large Centennial park around the corner, easy walking distance to the Kings College and transport. It represents fantastic buying at this price and will be snapped up very quickly, Don't hesitate and contact Colin for a private viewing.
Property features include:
- 4 Great size bedrooms, One was set up as a Hair Salon
- 2 Bathrooms
- 540m² corner block
- Large formal living area
- Master Bedroom is spacious and would accommodate a King Suite complete with an Overhead fan and a TV point
- Spacious open plan kitchen, meals and family
- The kitchen offers Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher, Rangehood, 4 burner Gas Cooktop and Electric oven.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in the family area
- Gas point in living
- Leading into the hallway enjoy the Activity Room or this could also be a Study area
- 3rd Bedroom previous used as hairdressing studio
- Privacy Screening around the Clothesline and Garden shed
- Alfresco area for entertaining family and friends
- Six Solar Panels System to minimize those electricity bills
- Double garage door
- Garden shed
Don't miss out on this one! Beautiful property and located walking distance to Bertram Primary School and shops, medical centre and transport. This property if bought as an Investment would return $400pw approx.
View Bertram suburb profile here