We recognise the importance of privacy protection.
Our policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to us while visiting this Web site is explained below.
- The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use our Web site. You can be certain that the information we receive about you will be treated as strictly confidential.
- The personal information that we collect on you when you use our public site: We do not collect or use any personal information on visitors to our website, through the use of "cookies" or other software or hardware techniques.
- We look at the number of hits the site receives and keep track of the domains from which this site is accessed. To determine what our users are interested in, we may also look at the top 20 search words used in connecting you to this site.
- The names of persons who request information from or about Encore Property Group emailing us are added to our database as clients. Persons who do not wish to receive these communications should notify us by email and their names will be deleted immediately from our client list.
- The personal information we collect when you log onto this site, how we do it and what we do with it. If you log onto the website and read or download information our Internet Service Provider/Hosting Provider, will record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and the information downloaded.
- This information is used for statistical and web site development purposes only. We can also determine if you emailed any articles of interest to a friend using our 'email a friend' functionality.
- The information collected will be used to send you e-mails when content relevant to your areas of interest are added to the site. The information may also be used to inform you of any forthcoming event that might be of interest to you. The circumstances under which we disclose information about you:
- It is our policy not to sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so. An exception to this is where we may be required by law to disclose certain information.
- How we handle emails:
- We will preserve the contents of any e-mail message that you send us if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so.
- Emails are routinely monitored for quality control, systems administration and legal compliance purposes.
- What to do if you believe the information we hold about you is inaccurate:
- If you believe that any information that we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will review the relevant information.
- How to contact us if you wish to discuss this policy:
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy please go to our contact us page and notify us, we will be happy to discuss your concerns with you.