When applying for a rental property, your rental application is one of the things the real estate agent, property managerwill look at to determine if you’re the right tenant for the property.
You’ll need the following documents for your rental application:
- Reference letters
- Pet references (if applicable)
- Proof of income (recent payslips, bank statements, tax return)
- Letter of employment (if you’re starting a new job)
- Valid ID (passport, citizenship certificate, driver’s licence, Medicare card, utility bills)
- Resume of your rental/employment history
- Deposit/rental ledger (summary of your rental payment history)
- Cover letter
- Completed application form.