A great place to live
Leda is one of the Kwinana suburbs named after a ship. Leda is situated 35km south of Perth and close to the coastal suburb of Rockingham.
Leda is the only suburb on the list to have experienced an increase to its median house price, with reiwa.com data showing it lifted 5.3 per cent. The average days it took to sell a house in Leda was 61 days, which is quicker than the overall Perth Metro average. The median rent in Leda for houses is $300 per week and the median rental yield is 5.59%.
- Close to Wellard Train Station
- Great Gilmore Collage
- Leda Shops
- Close to Kwinana Marketplace
- Close to shopping, child care, school
- Big houses are available within the good price limit.
- The good potential for growth