Call us: (08) 9439 4405

10 km long and 1.5 km wide, Garden Island is linked to the mainland by a man-made causeway that leads to the HMAS Stirling naval base.

The island was spotted by Dutch sailors and marked on maps as early as 1658 and again by French sailors in the early 1800s, but it was Captain James Stirling of the Royal Navy who gave it the name Garden Island when he landed in 1827. Amazing place to visit by boat, beaches are beautiful and there are places to moor. There's a fenced-off area with barbeques, seating, and fresh running water for the public to use and toilets close by.

Customer Review

No reviews yet
  • 5 star
    0
  • 4 star
    0
  • 3 star
    0
  • 2 star
    0
  • 1 star
    0