Nature at Your Doorstep
Located within the City of Kwinana, Anketell is named after Peel Estate's surveyor, Richard John Anketell.
The southern part of this area contains high-quality remnant bushland. Large scale rehabilitation projects are underway in the large open areas to the north of the site where previous land uses have degraded the land. Anketell has a population of 256 people and only 18.99% of its occupants live in rental accommodation.
Anketell has good access to the CBD with the train line and freeway being very close. If you plan to live in Anketell, you will be living in a more natural, less crowded area. Ther are some well-designed houses on existing properties. If you have been looking to build the house, it could be well worth the time to drop by and have a discussion about 183/142 Anketell Street.
Soon to be serviced by the Aubin Grove rail station and they are plenty of local schooling options.
Anketell offers living in the less crowded area yet close to all amenities. There is nothing that isn’t within arm’s reach, including a future shopping centre to be built nearby, the freeway, golf courses, schools, public transport, Kwinana Beach and more.
- Wandi Primary School & Playing Fields only 3 minutes away
- Aubin Grove Primary School 5 minutes away
- Hammond Park Primary School only 7 minutes away
- Hammond Park Catholic College only 7 minutes away
- Kwinana Freeway access 1 minute away
- Aubin Grove railway station 8 minutes away
- Kwinana railway station 6 minutes away
- Shopping Centre at Cockburn 13 minutes away
- Kwinana Hub Shopping Centre only 9 minutes away
- Future Anketell North Primary School
- Future community public open space reserves
Surrounding suburbs BERTRAM CASUARINA MANDOGALUP OAKFORD THE SPECTACLES WANDI